I made incredible sliders yesterday, and they were a major win. I just wanted to share them here on the blog so I could find them again, because I’m probably going to turn these into a staple in our house. They turned out way better than I imagined… even the kiddos loved them.
They aren’t clean or healthy, but you could make a few adjustments to improve them:
- Use ground turkey instead of beef
- Avoid the glaze (but it’s the best part, so I’m willing to just eat more salad the next day to keep the glaze)
- Serve open-faced (1/2 the roll)
- Replace with vegan cheese, or even just nix the cheese and swirl some hot sauce over the top. The filling was delicious!
- Dinner Rolls (I used these, but any dinner rolls would work)
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 2 cups of diced onion
- 1 can of Ro-Tel
- Sharp cheddar